Sunday, December 15, 2019

I've Moved.... To Here

I've moved my butt saga to a more comfortable seat. I've had various blogs in blogger for forever and a day and it's like a nice soft pair of jammies. Broken in and comfortable and safe and easy. Today guys, today I had to do 55+60 squats. So, 115? (I was told there'd be no math. By me. I told me there'd be no math. And look. Math. Man, I'm a jerk sometimes. To me.) I forgot yesterday. I'm under the weather and stressed with having no phones at work and knowing that going in to still not having phones tomorrow is going to just absolutely suck. You would not BELIEVE how convoluted it is to get phone lines fixed. No one wants to take ownership. At this point it would just be faster to send me to school to learn how to fix phone lines and send me up in the truck to just do it. I hate when I need to get something fixed, but I don't have the ability to just get it done. So frustrating. So with just all that and not feeling well and sleeping a lot, I totally forgot yesterday. So I did yesterday's this morning and today's this evening.

 My boss just texted me though, because the weather tomorrow looks to be gross and so I might be working from home. Which a day home in those cozy, soft, worn, comfy, jammies? While probably still not feeling great? Can't say I'd be mad about it. They weren't metaphorical, those jammies I referenced above. I have them. I'm in them. I love them. They're luring me to bed.

 At any rate, I hope you've followed me here. Plus here, you don't have to create an account to comment. Not that anyone is going to comment. But if anyone was going to and didn't because of the obnoxiousness of having to create an account? Feel free to comment away. I can't even imagine how many times I have wanted to comment on someone's post somewhere and didn't because of having to jump through hoops to do so. Which sucks, because any creator wants to know what people have to say, and I denied them that. But you know what? I moved to a more reader friendly platform. I have all of your best interests at heart.

 I just listened to all of the album Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos. Such a great album.

 OH and I finished The Miniaturist. I'll talk about THAT when I do "Amy Reads - Ed. 2", maybe tomorrow - I have such thoughts about that particular disappointment. I'm getting ready to start The Bookish Life of someone or other. Um.. Nina Hill. The Bookish Life of Nina Hill. Also, my husband and I for many years now have been listening to the Chet and Bernie books by Spencer Quinn. I'll talk about those, too. We really, really both enjoy them very much.

 Ok. Enough. I was reminded that I wanted to look online to see other people's thoughts on The Miniaturist to see if I'm just insane or if it really did kinda blow. Ha! No pun intended. Which you wouldn't get if you didn't read it. Which I don't recommend you do. Just trust me that the joke is funny. Seriously.

 That's it. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round & Round & Round I Go

I started my 43rd trip around the sun today.   This post is probably going to be a bunch of blathering and dithering.  I just am so dissatis...