Monday, January 20, 2020

What a mess

I'm so sad today.   I had the day off today.  My day off ended 7 minutes ago as I write this.  I had plans for today.  I had a doctor's appointment that I was actually excited about.  I was going to go to the gym on my way home.  I wanted to write.  I wanted to work on finances.  And then?  About 8:30 this morning, the sickness started.  Until about an hour ago, I couldn't stray more than 25 feet from my home base toilet.   I had to scrap all the plans for the day and reschedule my doctor's appointment for President's Day.  My next day off.  It's just one of those things where you want to say, "Not today Satan!  I've got things to do!"  But when he tethers you to the loo, there's not much that can be done about it.   So I'm ridiculously down and trying to figure out how to salvage the next 6 hours before I have to go to bed and then to work tomorrow.   I could actually cry I'm so sad. 

Regarding my last post, I realized around midday on the 16th that paying to go to Zumba when I've already paid to go to the gym pretty much flies in the face of Save More.   I DID go to the gym the 16th.  I don't consider that as letting myself down.   More just not sabotaging one goal to achieve another when I have an alternate completely viable option that satisfies both. 

I'm so worn out now.  And probably dehydrated.  What a huge gigantic ball of suck today was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round & Round & Round I Go

I started my 43rd trip around the sun today.   This post is probably going to be a bunch of blathering and dithering.  I just am so dissatis...