Sunday, December 15, 2019

Back at It

Originally posted December 9th, 2019 Saturday was a rest day. Yesterday was not but I forgot about squats until about 10 at night so I did them in the bathroom before bed. 30 of them. Tonight was 35. I know I said I wouldn't look ahead, but it turns out you actually can't. You can't see the next day until you finish the day before. But after the 35 today I did look at tomorrow and it's 40! I know that's not surprising and yet, 40? My knee tweaks every time on number 28 for the past 3 days. Which is nice if I ever lose count before 28. Unlikely, but still. When I got to 35 though, I was done. And I know 35 isn't a lot but 40 tomorrow I feel like I'm going to struggle. I better be able to crush cans with my butt cheeks when all is said and done with all these squatting shenanigans. I'm watching the Eagles game while watching this. Which, at this point feels like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. And yet, our division is so abysmal this year that we actually still have a chance to make the playoffs. It's a bit ridiculous. Every team is a dumpster fire. So far? They're doing nothing. Against a 2 - 8 team. Absolutely nothing. It's redic. But my Shane Dawson hoodie came today. So there's that. It makes up for the fact that it rained all day today so my solar Christmas lights had to take a sick day. Anyway. That's it. I have a grassland prairie menagerie to take care of in Planet Zoo.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round & Round & Round I Go

I started my 43rd trip around the sun today.   This post is probably going to be a bunch of blathering and dithering.  I just am so dissatis...